With action non-existent in the Tom Dwan Million Dollar Challenge, “durrrr” has found ample ways to pass the time, most recently appearing on the G4 online poker reality show “2 Months, $2 Million.” The franchise follows four online poker players as they seek to earn $2 million in – you guessed it – two months. The ensemble includes Dani Stern, Emil Patel, Brian Roberts, and Jay Rosenkrantz, four friends in real life.
On the show’s premiere episode, which aired last Sunday, August 16th at 9:00pm ET, the group dined at AquaKnox at the Venetian and were joined by none other than our favorite protagonist, Tom “durrrr” Dwan. Flanking him was Phil “OMGClayAiken” Galfond. The top-tier online poker players gave the “2 Months, $2 Million” cast a pep talk heading into their monumental feat. Each week of the show on G4 follows a week of action from the house in Las Vegas. The G4 franchise was taped in June and July.
After Roberts gave a motivational speech to open dinner, Rosenkrantz told “2 Months, $2 Million” cameras, “My results aren’t as good as [Dwan’s], but what Brian said is right. There’s no reason I can’t dominate like they do.”
Dwan will face Sammy George in one of four heads-up matches in London as part of the Million Dollar Challenge’s land-based version. Luke “__FullFlush1__” Schwartz may also partake in the festivities, but organizer Eddie Hearn claimed that Schwartz’s bankroll might be lacking.
Catch “2 Months, $2 Million” every Sunday at 9:00pm ET on G4. The show runs for a half-hour.
- Tom Dwan May Lose $1 Million in WSOP Main Event Prop Bet
- Sammy George Takes Up Tom Dwan on Million Dollar Challenge
- Luke Schwartz (__FullFlush1__) Next for Tom Dwan?
- Dwan Impresses on High Stakes Poker
- Daniel Negreanu Comments on Tom Dwan
- Ex-PokerStars Exec Dan Goldman on the Million Dollar Challenge
- Patrik Extends Lead to Nearly Half a Million
- Ken Coppens (wandigo) on Tom Dwan
- Dwan Versus Antonius WSOP Last Longer
- Day Four Ends, Durrrr Retakes the Lead